ASSISTED PLACES AND BURSARIES
Here at Higham we like to encourage everyone to share our passion for lifelong learning, through our bursaries we can offer this to those who are on low income or are young adults.
These are awards to help people on low income or young adults to be able to share in the lifelong learning offered by Higham. We are an Educational Trust (UK Charity Number 1124959) and are devoted to Lifelong Learning for Adults of all ages.
Assisted Place: Funded by Higham Hall College. Covers up to 20% towards a Course awarded to people on low income in receipt of personal State Benefits or aged 18-25.
Bursary: Funded by annual subscriptions paid by the Friends of Higham. A one-off discretionary Award of up to 70% of the remainder awarded in addition to those who have not received a Bursary before.
How to Apply for an Assisted Place and Bursary (if applicable):
- Phone and reserve a place on the course before applying to obtain a Course Code.
- Complete this form: [APPLICATION for ASSISTED PLACE and BURSARY] and submit it.
- Once approved, you will need to pay a deposit immediately.
- Any balance, after discounts, are due a month before the Course.
- To be considered for a Bursary, a Letter will also be required.