at HIGHAM HALL
Friday 2nd to Monday 5th September 2016
10am to 5pm
Proceeds to Setmurthy Church
Higham Hall & St Barnabas Setmurthy have had a long association which continues today & over these four days we celebrate in flowers all the learning opportunities that Higham provides with all the donations & proceeds going to the restoration fund & running of St Barnabas.
This has been set up today and will be stunning! Amongst the arrangers are award winners (yes, that includes Chelsea!) and a whole range of superb displays on show in our public areas.
Four days only. Admission is free although donations are more than welcome if you appreciate what you see!
Arrangements & Arrangers
- Entrance Gate Alyson Hird
- Bicycles in the wood (bike race special) Rick Petecki
- Children’s Picnic Party (drive area) Annika & Alexander Petecki, Becka Eloise, Jessica & Edward Marrs
- Main Entrance & Porch (Welcome to Higham) Pat Crichton
- Inside the Entrance Hall Helen Wilkinson,Renee Atkinson
- Drawing Room (Wonders of Watercolour) Margaret Hall, Andrea Cameron,Evelyn Chester
- Dining Room (restricted Access) Jean Hotton
- Silk arrangement in glass cabinet Jean Hotton
- Alcoves & hall & toilet arrangements Hylarie Sharp,Margaret Abbot
- Lecture Room
(The Sound of Music, music & embroidery) Patti Dawson,Alison Lowes,Dorothy Fernandez,Anne Richardson,Pearl Wilson
- Bar Arrangement Diane Nicholson
- Window into Courtyard Julia Fisher
- Tea Room Jam Jars Nicola Laws
- Back door to Courtyard Alyson Hird