Chi Zhang – (Chinese Brush Painting)
- Chinese brush painting artist, based in Scotland
- Teaching in Confucius Institute for Scotland, Edinburgh University since 2008
- Exhibited in the National Gallery of Scotland in 2012 and 2013
- Provided the calligraphy frontispieces for all the translated poems in ‘Selected Poems by Robert Burns in Chinese Translation’ (Edinburgh University Press, 2010)
- Chi was one of the featured artists in Sky Arts Landscape artist of the Year 2015
Chinese Brush Painting appeals to both artists and non-artists. It employs a sensitivity of technique along with a philosophical approach to mark-making, and is a very enjoyable creative discipline in its own right. Chi is a celebrated practitioner of this art form that dates back 6,000 years.
- There were no results found.