Clare Melinsky – (Lino Cut Printmaking)
- One of the country’s leading lino cut artists from Dumfries and Galloway
- Clare’s professional work has adorned Harry Potter book covers (2010), Country Living magazine, gardening pages of the Telegraph…
- Uses ‘Easycut lino’- making things easy even for those of more limited dexterity
- Brings along the best tools and equipment to get everyone off to a good start, beginners and more advanced students.
- Designs for book covers, packaging and whisky labels are all done in colourful lino cut
Easy-cut lino printmaking is a slightly lighter alternative to our woodcut printmaking with Peter Collins.
- There were no results found.