Graham Oliver – (Pastels)
- professional artist from Salisbury
- tutors Pastel courses at Higham and also for P&O
- a Master of pastel painting, has exhibited with the Pastel Society
- owns his own Gallery www.grahamolivergallery.co.uk
- was a pupil of and has proved a genuinely worthy replacement for the greatly-admired Christopher Assheton-Stones (1947-1999)
Graham offers tuition in the authentic traces of pastels, taking in both romantic and 20th century influences. His richness of instruction is especially good for those who already have picked up pastels, but also for a proper grounding for those starting out with the medium. Learn how to do it properly and give yourself time to address a range of subjects. With Graham, the pastels are the focus, and the various tried and tested techniques for achieving authentic effects in your artwork.
Highly recommended for those looking for the pure artistic experience, who wish to master pastels in the traditional artistic manner, achieving effects in the idioms of those who have been most successful in the medium.
- There were no results found.