Lina Mookerjee (Personal Development)
- 20 years’ experience of teaching adults within the fields of self-awareness and personal development/stress management/neuroscience etc.
- practising psychotherapist, trainer, yoga teacher/trainer and psycho-educator
- published writer and regular speaker on BBC radio
- currently writing a book for women about women at mid-life and menopause – challenging the limiting myths that hold women back and instead offering an empowerment paradigm. (click the link for a BBC Radio interview talking about mid-life as a wonderful time for women to become empowered: https://vimeo.com/349285816)
At Higham, many activities support personal development, but some, we feel, need to explicitly address aspects of life. These include physical, emotional and mental well-being – which should be guided by proper, professionally-trained and genuinely-qualified experts.
Lina (who sometimes works with her other half Richard Broadley), is a qualified professional with the knowledge and skills to offer guidance through some of life’s challenges.
Underpinning our educational bias, Higham seeks to offer genuine opportunities for individuals to learn about themselves on a practical and informed way, without being over-academic. Lina’s specialism and sympathy with female issues especially is intentionally valuable as an addition to our broadening Curriculum, providing an offering that is both useful and relevant to the Students who can come to Higham.
Needless to say, everything is confidential, professionally-managed and respectful of individual sensitivities.
If you wish to know more about aspects of Lina’s work, we recommend you check out links from her website.
- There were no results found.