Pauline Turner – (Crochet)
- one of the UK’s leading experts from Lancashire
- founder and organiser of the International Diploma of Crochet
- member of the Crochet Guild of America
- accomplished author of several books
- worldwide experience has built upon her foundation of structured learning of crochet-related skills over decades
Crochet, taught properly, can be both rewarding and creative as well as immensely therapeutic. Anything you don’t like, you can undo and try again – which makes it an ideal craft for beginners and enthusiasts alike. What you make, and how well you make it, generally, is up to you. Of course, mastering the basic techniques will open doors for you. Of late, crochet has developed into a more artistic media form, as well as having a practical purpose for bespoke items of clothing!
You will struggle to find an as accomplished and experienced Tutor as Pauline – she has taught so many people through the years, there’s nothing much she has not come across! Pauline’s courses are suitable also for existing Crocheters who want to work on their own projects (some textiles call them UFOs!).
- There were no results found.