Pauline Turner – (Crochet)
- one of, if not THE UK’s leading crochet expert(s) from Lancashire but works worldwide
- made a Life Member of the Crochet Guild of America in 2018 (only the third person ever to be awarded this)
- founder and organiser of the International Diploma of Crochet (30 years and counting!)
- founding, now honorary, member, of the Knitting and Crochet Guild
- member of the Crochet Guild of America
- accomplished author of several books
- has been interviewed for TV and radio in many countries, and for global magazines
- Pauline was the 2018 Inductee into prestigious Crochet Guild of America (CGOA) Hall of Fame.
Pauline has been awarded Licentiateship of City and Guilds of London Institute for work carried out on their crochet courses.
Crochet, taught properly, can be both rewarding and creative as well as immensely therapeutic. Anything you don’t like, you can undo and try again – which makes it an ideal craft for beginners and enthusiasts alike. What you make, and how well you make it, generally, is up to you. Of course, mastering the basic techniques will open doors for you. Of late, crochet has developed into a more artistic media form, as well as having a practical purpose for bespoke items of clothing!
You will struggle to find an as accomplished and experienced Tutor as Pauline – she has taught so many people through the years, there’s nothing much she has not come across! Pauline’s courses are suitable also for existing Crocheters who want to work on their own projects (some textiles call them UFOs!).
- There were no results found.