Vega Brennan (Artistic Printmaking)
- Printmaker based in North Cumbria
- MA Fine Art and Education, Distinction (Northumbria)
- MA History of Art (History of the Print), Distinction (UCL)
- PGCE Secondary, Art and Design
- Studied Art History at the Universitá degli Studi di Pavia, Italy
- Proprietor and manager of Linden Print Studio
A distinguished Printmaker and Fine Artist who has already made a name for herself in both academic and artistic circles, Vega extends the idiom of Printing through artistic and thematic channels very successfully. Much of the richness for her art comes from an academic background in the study of Fine Art, Art History and also formal teacher training, which informs her solid and measured approach.
Easy to start with, Printmaking uses all manner of materials can get as complex or remain as simple as you wish – every piece is unique.
Vega’s courses complement our successful WOODBLOCK and LINO-CUT Printmaking courses, extending the reach even more towards an artistic approach.
- There were no results found.