David Baker – (Space Science)
- lifelong scientist from East Sussex, now author of hugely successful Haynes Manuals on Space
- professional background is as a scientist and space systems engineer (sequentially!) with the US space programme and was with NASA for 30 years from the Apollo programme through to the Shuttle
- also involved with some exotic aerospace projects along the way worldwide
- PhD was in Earth and Planetary Studies majoring on the Moon
- has been widely published (90+ books to date) and become a historian covering the development of the modern world from 1815 through industry, conflict and geopolitics of the late 20th century.
- has also nurtured a working study of the development of humans including the neolithic period and the period of stone circles and the megalithic sites throughout the British Isles
- currently editor of a space science magazine
The opportunity to get up close to and tap the unique knowledge of a true lifelong professional like David is one of the unique opportunities that only a place like Higham can offer. For anyone interested in the earth and its physical place in the universe, this is marvellous!
- There were no results found.