Jo Mabbutt (Decorative Fine Art)
- respected decorative artist from Surrey
- specialises in experimental surface decoration (textiles, paper and furniture)
- combines traditional gilding, hand printing and painting to create beautiful contemporary pieces
- teaches also at West Dean on the South Coast
- NADFAS (Arts Society) lecturer
Jo teaches the authentic approach to her craft and has a deep understanding along with sustained experience of the world of exhibitions and how creative crafts are both taught and developed.We drag her all the way up from Surrey, normally linking two courses together so those who want to can benefit from a longer exposure to her genuine specialist knowledge.
- There were no results found.